Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy spring work.

I've been trying hard to keep working some every day in hope that after a while my shop will be found by people and will do well. I love what I do and hope to continue. I'll be adding more each week and soon there will be halter tags for horses and dog and cat tags that have a decorative flair. I hope you enjoy the new work as much as I love making it. Laurie L., thanks for being my first groupie ! I love that you came back more than once to purchase something ! I wanted to send you a little something extra and the tag was a great idea. May Bella wear it well.

If you like to keep up on people's flicker accounts, mine is here.. Flicker Thank you everyone for continuing to follow me !

1 comment:

  1. Lisa - the abalone (?) mother-of-pearl bracelet is very pretty. If you make some more jewelry using the abalone I would like to buy some.

    ReplyDelete